1. Take the photograph and draw it onto a linoleum block (kind of like a rubber stamp). You will notice that I draw the inverse of the original so that when I print it, the final image is the same as the original photograph. (All prints are the opposite of how they appear when you look at the block).
2. First, carve away either your white layer or your lightest color layer. This is basically your highlight in your original image.
3. Mix the color you would like to use.
4. Ink the linoleum block and print it onto the paper.
5. Carve away the next layer and repeat the printing process.
And viola, you have a new artwork!