Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy A Day in the Life day!

Good morning (my time) to you all! I am so happy that today is the official launch of A Day in the Life.

My amazing volunteers are writing down the details this very minute and will continue to do so for today and just today. They are connecting with strangers from around this world, just like we all do every single day!

I myself am tracking my day to day details and am having an interesting experience as I do so.

There is a lot of work ahead for me in order to get this idea of mine turned into an art installation so everyone can see the idea for themselves. I am excited, optimistic, overwhelmed and so happy to have a new project launched. Art make me tingle.

A gracious thank you to my volunteers and HERE WE GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment